Click here for Auction Sales Lists (on-line reports)
The Tulsa County Sheriff’s Office is legally mandated to sell foreclosed properties as set forth in state statute.
The property lists are normally updated each Friday*; properties to be offered at the sale taking place in six weeks are added and the properties that were offered on the previous Tuesday are removed.
To prevent the sale of a property, it is the plaintiff’s responsibility to submit any notice of recall to the Sheriff’s Office prior to the date of the scheduled sale.
Foreclosed property sales are held at 10:00 a.m. on every Tuesday in Room 119 of the Tulsa County Courthouse. (map/directions). This schedule may be altered due to legal holidays or severe weather. Any auctions postponed will take place on the first business day that follows.
Notice: All foreclosed properties are sold "AS IS" and may be occupied. Prior to bidding, research the property’s records for outstanding liens and taxes that may not be satisfied by the foreclosure auction.
The sale of foreclosed properties is open to the public and anyone may bid. All bidders will be required to provide their name, Name that will appear on deed, phone number and mailing address. Once this information is recorded, the bidder will receive a bidder's number. The properties are listed in the order presented on the Auction Sales List.
RETURN THE BIDDERS’ NUMBERS TO THE TABLE PRIOR TO EXITING THE ROOM.
Bidding for each property will open at no less than 2/3 (two-thirds) of the property’s appraised value. All bid increases must be a multiple of $100 and may not exceed the previous bid by more than $5000. Please wait for the deputy to repeat the current bid before the next bid.
It is the bidder’s responsibility to listen to the deputy when he repeats the bid. If the bid is wrong and the bidder does not correct it, the property will be sold for the bid amount stated by the deputy.
Successful bidders are required to provide a CASHIER’S CHECK for exactly 10% (ten percent) of the winning bid price, before 1:00pm on the first business day that follows the sale date, at the TCSO Civil Desk, located in the Tulsa County Courthouse. The remaining 90% (ninety percent) of the sale price is payable at the Tulsa County Court Clerk’s office prior to the confirmation hearing; approximately three weeks after the sale date.
All cashier’s checks must be made payable to the TULSA COUNTY COURT CLERK.
When a successful bidder fails to comply with the above legal mandate, the next highest bidder may be given the opportunity to complete the sale, under the same conditions listed above. If a successful bidder fails to present the 10% by 1:00 pm the following day, that bidder and the company will not be allowed to bid on any property for 30 days.
For additional information:
SHERIFF’S OFFICE: Civil Desk (596-5684) or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CIVIL COURT CLERK: Civil Court Clerk (596-5436)
* For information about properties that have been dropped from the list, you can use the case number to get information from OSCN.net.